It is a condition of entry that the Hawkstone Park Follies Terms and Conditions of Entry have been understood, accepted and are adhered to – failure to do so may result in non-admission or ejection from the Park.
- We recommend buying tickets in advance online as numbers may be limited. Advance tickets are only valid for the date specified.
- Entry prices are in accordance with those displayed on the website. Entry prices may vary through the year, so please ensure you check the prices in accordance to date of your intended visit before purchasing a ticket.
- Once you have paid for you admission ticket for Hawkstone Park Follies, tickets are non-transferable and refunds will not be considered other than the reasons outlined below. Please ensure you check details are correct before completing your purchase.
A refund may be considered at the Managers discretion for any genuine booking error reported to us within 24 hours of the booking being made.
If you are unable to attend due to Covid related reason, please contact us asap. If you are able to rebook for an alternative date within 30 days of your original visit, we will refund your original tickets.
- At all times please ensure that you obey the safety regulations and signage displayed throughout the Park.
- Hawkstone Park Follies excludes to the maximum permitted by law any liability for loss, injury or damage to person/property in or around the Park.
- Hawkstone Park Follies reserves the right to amend and/or alter the conditions of issue associated with the entrance to the Park without any prior notification.
- It must be understood that for operational, technical, weather-related or other reasons beyond our control, areas of the Park or pathways may have to be closed, removed, altered in type or otherwise be unavailable at any time, without prior notice.
- If at any time a guest’s standard of behaviour falls below that expected by the Park, the individual may be asked to leave and no refunds will be considered. Hawkstone Park Follies will not under any circumstances tolerate threatening or abusive behaviour towards any member of staff or fellow guest.
- Please note that the Park is designated as non-smoking; this is for the comfort and safety of all our guests and the safety of the grounds and historic monuments. Please ensure compliance at all times.
- Dogs are welcomed to the Park during standard open days but must be kept on lead at all times (no exceptions). Dogs are not permitted during special events such as the Christmas Follies Safari.
- Hawkstone Park Follie’s decision on all matters relating to admission to the Park and/or to these conditions shall be final and no further correspondence will be entered in to.