Enchanted Egg Hunt
Make the most of Easter bank holiday weekend with an adventure to The Follies! Join us for our Enchanted Egg Trail
Can you help us find the dragon eggs and work out the magic word?
Join us this Easter Bank holiday weekend between 29/03/24 and 01/04/24 for a magical egg hunt! Explore the caves, find Dragons & Trolls, cross bridges, climb towers, and let off some steam this Easter Half Term.
Childrens admissions for the Enchanged egg hunt will be an additional £1 per child this will include an interactive trail and booklet as well as a Cadbury mini egg easter egg upon finishing the trail!
- Tickets are available to purchase on arrival (please note they are the same price as online tickets).
- We now only offer two ticket types anyone above the age of 4 pays the general admission rate
- You can arrive anytime on the date of your ticket between 10:00am and 3:00pm. Park closes at 5pm.
- If you would like to buy an Annual Pass, you can purchase online tickets and pay an upgrade fee on the day, or purchase an Annual Pass in advance here.
- The Park contains a lot of steps and uneven ground therefore is unsuitable for pushchairs. prams or wheelchairs.
- For full details please see our Accessibility Statement. Sturdy footwear and appropriate outdoor clothing must be worn.
- The Tearoom open, selling hot paninis and a large selection of traybakes, as well as hot & cold drinks.
- Torches are required. If you forget yours, you can purchase one from the gift shop.
- Advance tickets are non-transferable or refundable. Please check your order carefully before making your purchase.
Terms & Conditions of Entry
- It is a condition of entry that the Hawkstone Park Follies Terms and Conditions of Entry have been understood, accepted and are adhered to – failure to do so may result in non-admission or ejection from the Park. Please read our Terms & Conditions of Entry before purchasing your tickets.
- Online admission tickets are valid for arrival anywhere between 10am-3pm on the day of your ticket. Tickets purchased on the day at the gate are charged at standard rates. Online tickets are non-transferable or refundable.
- Not been before? Check out our Plan Your Visit page for useful links and accessibility info.