Follies Admission Tickets
Pre-booked tickets must be purchased prior to visiting to gain entry to the park. Arrive anytime between 10:00am and 2:00pm and the park will close at 5:00pm. Please note there is an allocation of parking for season ticket holders and you do not need to book. Voucher holders will be taken on a first come basis, so please ring before hand to check for availability.
Please note the below current rules and protocols during this period:
- All tickets must be purchased and paid prior to arrival online specifically for the date displayed.
- Please note tickets are limited availability to ensure all visitors adhere to social distancing rules.
- Your tickets will be checked on arrival at the main gates by a member of our team, no payment will be taken on the gate to ensure safety for our staff and customers.
- The ticket is for one vehicle with occupants from the same household.
- Toilets will be open at the visitor centre and on grotto hill with social distancing measures in place.
- The cafe and the monument are closed, but the visitor centre and gift shop are open serving hot and cold drinks and ice-creams.
- The childrens playground in the grand valley will not be available.
- You are welcome to bring a picnic with you but please take your own rubbish with you.
- Keep at least two metres apart from anyone outside your household at all times.
- There will be sanitising stations around the park for your use.
- Please be aware of the contact points around the park including handrails, we advise you to bring gloves with you.
- Dogs are to be kept on a lead at all times.
- Leave gates as you find them and make sure you adhere to any signage around the park.
- Where footpaths are narrow please make sure you have consideration for people who are there on your arrival and continue to leave a distance of 2 metres.
- Sensible footwear and outdoor clothing is essential.
- Due to the hilly terrain wheelchair and pushchair access is limited to the visitor centre and Grand Valley
- Torches are required so please bring with you.
Doors open at 10:00am.