Follies Admission Tickets
Pre-booked tickets must be purchased prior to visiting to gain entry to the park. Arrive anytime between 10:00am and 2:00pm and the park will close at 5:00pm. Please note there is an allocation of parking for season ticket holders and you do not need to book. Voucher holders will be taken on a first come basis, so please ring before hand to check for availability. Please keep an eye on our website for further dates to be released.
Please note the below current rules and protocols during this period:
- All tickets must be purchased and paid prior to arrival online specifically for the date displayed.
- Please note tickets are limited availability to ensure all visitors adhere to social distancing rules.
- Your tickets will be checked on arrival at the main gates by a member of our team, no payment will be taken on the gate to ensure safety for our staff and customers.
- The ticket is for one vehicle with occupants from the same household.
- Toilets will be open at the visitor centre and on grotto hill with social distancing measures in place.
- The cafe and the monument are closed, but the visitor centre and gift shop are open serving hot and cold drinks and ice-creams.
- The childrens playground in the grand valley will not be available.
- You are welcome to bring a picnic with you but please take your own rubbish with you.
- Keep at least two metres apart from anyone outside your household at all times.
- There will be sanitising stations around the park for your use.
- Please be aware of the contact points around the park including handrails, we advise you to bring gloves with you.
- Dogs are to be kept on a lead at all times.
- Leave gates as you find them and make sure you adhere to any signage around the park.
- Where footpaths are narrow please make sure you have consideration for people who are there on your arrival and continue to leave a distance of 2 metres.
- Sensible footwear and outdoor clothing is essential.
- Due to the hilly terrain wheelchair and pushchair access is limited to the visitor centre and Grand Valley
- Torches are required so please bring with you.
Doors open at 10:00am.