JUNE (selected dates)
Enjoy a Summer walk around the beautiful 100 acre Follies. Encounter bridges, towers, tunnels, caves, valleys and more.
JUNE TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE
As restrictions lift we are pleased to be able to offer our peak summer season tickets for sale. Please note we will be continuing with limited number of tickets for the safety of our visitors and staff, which must be purchased online in advance. Once they are gone they are gone!
- Tickets must be purchased in advance online and will be checked on arrival.
- You can arrive anytime on the date of your ticket between 10:00am and 3:00pm. Park closes at 5pm.
- Numbers are limited to enable social distancing. Please be respectful of others.
- If you hold a valid Annual Pass you do not need to book.
- If you would like to buy an Annual Pass, you can purchase online tickets and pay an upgrade fee on the day, or purchase an Annual Pass in advance here.
- The Park contains a lot of steps and uneven ground therefore is unsuitable for pushchairs or wheelchairs. For full details please see our Accessibility Statement. Sturdy footwear and appropriate outdoor clothing must be worn.
- The Tearoom is currently closed, but the visitor centre is serving hot and cold takeaway drinks and ice-creams. You are welcome to bring a picnic with you to enjoy on the grounds. We encourage visitors to bring their own reusable cups and flasks to reduce the use of disposables.
- There will be sanitising stations around the park for your use.
- Torches are required. If you forget yours, you can purchase one from the gift shop.
- Tickets are non-transferable or refundable. Please check your order carefully before making your purchase.
Terms & Conditions of Entry
It is a condition of entry that the Hawkstone Park Follies Terms and Conditions of Entry have been understood, accepted and are adhered to – failure to do so may result in non-admission or ejection from the Park. Please read our Terms & Conditions of entry before purchasing your tickets.