SPRING TICKETS selected dates
Enjoy a Spring walk around the beautiful 100 acre Follies. Encounter bridges, towers, tunnels, caves, valleys and more.
To keep visitors and staff safe we are only offering limited numbers of tickets, which must be purchased online in advance. When they are gone they are gone!
If you are a current Annual Pass holder, don't worry, we have allocated spaces every day available. You do not need to book online in advance.
Once you have purchased your tickets, you can arrive anytime between 10:00am and 3:00pm, with the park closing at 5pm.
Voucher holders will be taken on a first come basis, so please ring before hand to check for availability.
Please note the below current rules and protocols during this period:
- All tickets must be purchased and paid prior to arrival online specifically for the date displayed.
- Tickets are limited availability to ensure all visitors can adhere to social distancing rules.
- Your tickets will be checked on arrival at the main gates by a member of our team, no payment will be taken on the gate to ensure safety for our staff and customers.
- The ticket is for one vehicle with occupants from the same household.
- Toilets will be open at the visitor centre and on grotto hill with social distancing measures in place.
- The Tearoom and the monument are closed, but the visitor centre and gift shop are open serving hot and cold takeaway drinks and ice-creams.
- The childrens playground in the grand valley will not be available.
- You are welcome to bring a picnic with you but please take your own rubbish with you.
- Keep at least two metres apart from anyone outside your household at all times.
- There will be sanitising stations around the park for your use.
- Please be aware of the contact points around the park including handrails. There will be sanitising stations around the park for your use.
- Dogs are to be kept on a lead at all times.
- Leave gates as you find them and make sure you adhere to any signage around the park.
- Where footpaths are narrow please make sure you have consideration for people who are there on your arrival and continue to leave a distance of 2 metres.
- Sensible footwear and outdoor clothing is essential.
- Due to the hilly terrain the Park is not suitable for wheelchairs or pushchairs.
- Torches are required so please bring with you. A small selection are available in our gift shop if you forget yours.
Doors open at 10:00am.
Spaces available: 65