Enjoy an autumn walk around the beautiful 100 acre Follies. Encounter bridges, towers, tunnels, caves, valleys and more.
SAVE £s with ONLINE TICKETS
We are continuing to encourage visitors to book in advance online to help us with our planning during this difficult year. As a thank you, our limited online ticket prices save £1 per person compared to on the door!
- Online savings only available with specific dated tickets purchased in advance through our website and will be checked on arrival.
- Tickets are available to purchase on arrival (please note they are a higher price than online tickets).
You can arrive anytime on the date of your ticket between 10:00am and 3:00pm. Park closes at 5pm.
We suggest wearing a face mask in the shop. Please be respectful of others.
- If you would like to buy an Annual Pass, you can purchase online tickets and pay an upgrade fee on the day, or purchase an Annual Pass in advance here.
- The Park contains a lot of steps and uneven ground therefore is unsuitable for pushchairs or wheelchairs. For full details please see our Accessibility Statement. Sturdy footwear and appropriate outdoor clothing must be worn.
- The Tearoom is currently closed, but the visitor centre is serving hot and cold takeaway drinks and ice-creams. You are welcome to bring a picnic with you to enjoy on the grounds. We encourage visitors to bring their own reusable cups and flasks to reduce the use of disposables.
- There will be sanitising stations around the park for your use.
- Torches are required. If you forget yours, you can purchase one from the gift shop.
- Advance tickets are non-transferable or refundable. Please check your order carefully before making your purchase.
Terms & Conditions of Entry
It is a condition of entry that the Hawkstone Park Follies Terms and Conditions of Entry have been understood, accepted and are adhered to – failure to do so may result in non-admission or ejection from the Park. Please read our Terms & Conditions of entry before purchasing your tickets.