EVENT Follies Safari (selected dates)
A magical adventure by Land Rover through the illuminated woodland to see Santa in his real hillside Grotto.
Arrive at Hawkstone Park Hotel and check in for your trip. After a warming festive drink you’ll be whisked off in one of our Land Rovers across the Park, under the Wishing Arch and up the steep hill to Santa’s spectacular network of caves.
Wander around the decorated, fairy-lit caverns and tunnels until you finally arrive at your destination – the magical grotto itself! Where every child is greeted by Santa and gets a gift.
Pre-booking is essential and spaces fill up quickly so book yours as soon as you can! Tickets will be released at the end of August. Follow us on facebook to find out when they become available. Once they are gone they are gone.
Plan your visit...
Arrive at Hawkstone Park Hotel at least 10 minutes before your timeslot. Check in and help yourself to a hot chocolate whilst you wait for your 4x4 vehicle to arrive. Timeslots are approximate, please bear with if there is a short delay.
A 10 minute journey in a 4x4 will take you to the magical hillside grotto where you will be greeted by an elf. You can walk through the Grotto at your leisure, before meeting the wonderful Santa Claus himself! A gift is included for every child. The Grotto experience lasts approx 30-40 minutes.
A 4x4 vehicle will then pick you up and return you to the hotel where you can browse the gifts, have a snack or meal in the bar or restaurant or head off home.
- Tickets are sold by the vehicle. Each vehicle can seat up to 6 people (including infants)
- You must bring a car seat for any infant under 12 months old. We will provide car seats or booster seats for over 12 months, but you are welcome to bring your own if you would prefer (no ISOFIX fixings, seat belt fixings only). Children will NOT be permitted to sit on adults laps for the journey
- Children must be supervised by a paying adult at all times
- You will be required to wear face masks whilst in the vehicle
- Santa's Grotto is in a real hillside cave, so please wear sensible shoes as you will be walking on uneven surfaces
- The experience is not suitable for pushchairs or prams. Infants will need to be carried through the caves.
- Watch your heads whilst in the cave network due to low ceilings
- Wear appropriate clothing for the weather, there will be a short walk outside before and after you enter the caves.The caves are unheated!
- Tickets are non-transferable or refundable other than Covid related reasons
- Toilet facilities are available at the hotel and on Grotto hill
- Smoking is prohibited in all areas of site during Follies Safari
- No dogs allowed onsite during this event
How to book...
When tickets are released, they will be available online only. Full payment is required at the time of booking.
Please select the date and timeslot of your choice and add the number of vehicles to your basket. Once you have paid you will receive your ticket by email. Make sure this is printed and brought with you on the day.
Price for a vehicle up to 6 people:
COVID-19 Cancellation Guarantee
If you need to cancel due to COVID-19 as your visit would be going against governement guidelines please be re-assured that you will get a full refund when you cancel at least 24 hours prior to your booking. To cancel please email email@example.com as this must be received in writing.
Terms & Conditions of Entry
It is a condition of entry that the Hawkstone Park Follies Terms and Conditions of Entry have been understood, accepted and are adhered to – failure to do so may result in non-admission or ejection from the Park. Please read our Terms & Conditions of entry before purchasing your tickets.
Stay & dine...
Extend your magical trip with a stay at Hawkstone Park Hotel, or enjoy a festive meal in the 1792 Bar & Grill before or after your trip to see Santa. To book your stay at Hawkstone Park Hotel please visit www.hawkstone.co.uk. To book a festive meal CLICK HERE.