APRIL (selected dates)
Enjoy a Spring walk around the beautiful 100 acre Follies. Encounter bridges, towers, tunnels, caves, valleys and more.
APRIL OPEN DAYS: Friday, Saturday, Sundays and daily through Easter Holidays (9th-24th). Closed on 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 25th, 26th, 27th, 28th April.
SAVE £s with ONLINE TICKETS
We are continuing to encourage visitors to book in advance online to help us with our planning during this difficult year. As a thank you, our limited online ticket prices save £1 per person compared to on the door!
- Online savings only available with specific dated tickets purchased in advance through our website and will be checked on arrival.
- Tickets are available to purchase on arrival (please note they are a higher price than online tickets).
You can arrive anytime on the date of your ticket between 10:00am and 3:00pm. Park closes at 5pm.
- If you would like to buy an Annual Pass, you can purchase online tickets and pay an upgrade fee on the day, or purchase an Annual Pass in advance here.
- The Park contains a lot of steps and uneven ground therefore is unsuitable for pushchairs. prams or wheelchairs. For full details please see our Accessibility Statement. Sturdy footwear and appropriate outdoor clothing must be worn.
- The Tearoom is currently closed, but the visitor centre is serving hot and cold takeaway drinks and ice-creams. You are welcome to bring a picnic with you to enjoy on the grounds. We encourage visitors to bring their own reusable cups and flasks to reduce the use of disposables.
- Torches are required. If you forget yours, you can purchase one from the gift shop.
- Advance tickets are non-transferable or refundable. Please check your order carefully before making your purchase.
Terms & Conditions of Entry
It is a condition of entry that the Hawkstone Park Follies Terms and Conditions of Entry have been understood, accepted and are adhered to – failure to do so may result in non-admission or ejection from the Park. Please read our Terms & Conditions of Entry before purchasing your tickets.