A magical adventure by landrover through the illuminated woodland to see Santa in his real hillside grotto.
Arrive at the Hawkstone Park Hotel and check in for your trip. After a warming festive drink you’ll be whisked off in one of our Land Rovers across the Park, under the Wishing Arch and up the steep hill to Santa’s spectacular network of caves.
Santa’s elves will keep you entertained as you wander around the decorated, fairy-lit caverns and tunnels until you finally arrive at your destination – the magical grotto itself! Every child will receive a gift from Santa.
You’ll have the opportunity to meet Santa’s reindeer and enjoy the illuminated woodland fantasy.
Tickets are on sale now. Please note bookings are taken on the telephone and full payment is required at the time of booking. Call 01948 841700
For all the times and prices please Download our Santa Safari leaflet.
- Free car parking for visitors
- Caspian’s tea rooms is open for refreshments and light snacks
- Picnic tables are available throughout the park
- Torches are required and are available for purchase in the visitor centre
- Due to the Hilly Terrain Wheelchair and pushchair access is limited to the Visitor centre and Grand Valley
- Dogs are allowed but must be kept on a lead
- Silver Safari trips are available for the less mobile - by pre arrangement
- Visitor Centre direct line 01948 841777