Posted by Robert Hare on June 24, 2017 in What's On
THE HOLY GRAIL
“And as they were eating, Jesus took the bread, and blessed it, and broke it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, take, eat; this is my body. And he took the CUP, and gave thanks, and gasve it to them, saying, drink ye all of it. For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.
17-23RD Grail experience
Visit Hawkstone Park a place where a chalice was discovered.
Is this the most sacred Christian Relic found or just a legend.
A fun treasure hunt within the caves
can you find the Grail?
NORMAL ADMISSION RATES APPLY
£2.00 per TREASURE hunt
£5.00 for a signed bk by Graham Phillips “The search for the Grail”
WEEKEND ONLY 22/23rd July
meet Graham and view the Chalice found in the grotto 22nd July 12-3pm only
- Free car parking for visitors
- Caspian’s tea rooms is open for refreshments and light snacks
- Picnic tables are available throughout the park
- Torches are required and are available for purchase in the visitor centre
- Due to the Hilly Terrain Wheelchair and pushchair access is limited to the Visitor centre and Grand Valley
- Dogs are allowed but must be kept on a lead
- Warden Safari trips are available for the less mobile - by pre arrangement
- Visitor Centre direct line 01948 841777