Posted by Caroline Talbot on March 1, 2019 in What's On
A canine filled fun day for all, our popular family fun dog show is back!
In support of the Greyhound Trust, this fun filled day includes agility demonstrations, have a go training, show classes, doggy stalls, local food, and a chance to find out more about a range of animal related charities along the way.
PLUS your entry fee includes full access to 100 acres of Follies to explore as well as a dog friendly Tearoom and Gift Shop.
Come along and bring your four legged friend and enjoy this summer Sunday in the beautiful Grand Valley.
Open 10am-5pm (Last admission 3pm)
3s & under £0
10am – Great Global Greyhound Walk
Are you a Greyhound Trust member? Arrive between 9:30-10am to join the global walk and get free entry to the Follies and the days Dog Show
10am-5pm – Walk & Explore
Food Stalls -Doggy Gifts – Agility Displays – Have a Go Training
Dog Friendly Tearoom & Gift Shop
Full access to 100 acres of Follies Walks
11:30am – Registration
Registration opens for classes
12-3pm – Show Classes
Perfect Puppy – In the Middle – Glorious Golden Oldies – Best Greyhound – Prettiest Bitch – Handsome Dog – Beautiful Eyes – Best Condition – Best Rescue – Dog the Judge would like to take home!
- Free car parking for visitors
- Caspian’s tea rooms is open for refreshments and light snacks
- Picnic tables are available throughout the park
- Torches are required and are available for purchase in the visitor centre
- Due to the Hilly Terrain Wheelchair and pushchair access is limited to the Visitor centre and Grand Valley
- Dogs are allowed but must be kept on a lead
- Warden Safari trips are available for the less mobile - by pre arrangement
- Visitor Centre direct line 01948 841777