The park is open from the 19th February – 2nd November 2018.
Gates open at 10:00am and close at 5:00pm. (Last admission 3:00pm).
Caspian’s Tea room open from 10.00am to 5:00pm
Come and visit us to see our new refurbished café which is open to all, located within the Follies Adventure Park.
Our food is locally sourced bringing a taste of Shropshire to your plate, hot food is available until 4:30pm.
Saturday 3rd March: 11:00am – 3:00pmThe Zombie Escape Race is coming to the West Midlands!!!
Zombies have taken over Hawkstone Park Follies and the safe zone is on the other-side.Do you have what it takes to make it to the other-side of our 5k route of caves, obstacles and mud with your 3 lives still intact?
For further information call 01948 663803 or email westmidzombieescape@oulook
- The walk takes approximately 3 hours, last entrance to the park is 3:00pm and gates close at 5.00pm.
- Please note the park is not suitable for pushchairs and wheelchairs due to the terrain.
- An emergency telephone is located at Weston Bridge alternatively please dial 01948 841777.
- Please take a map and watch the health & safety DVD.
- Sensible shoes must be worn.
- Torches are highly recommended for the caves and tunnels, these can be purchased from the visitor centre.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times.
- All routes are signposted throughout the park.
Our Warden Safari offers our visitors the chance to learn some of the history behind the Follies whilst being transported via land rover to two of our main hotspots around the park
Drop off and pick up points are as follows –
Arrival pick up point – Visitor Centre
This service is £15.00 per vehicle in addition to admission fee – with a maximum of 6 seats
Unavailable Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays
Advance booking only – subject to availability
Please contact the Visitor Centre to book on 01948 841 777