The Follies is soon to be bursting with colour from our Rhododendrons.
They appear to be flowering a little later this year.
We anticipate them to be in full bloom in the next couple of weeks.
“Your quest is to rescue the
Princess, who has been locked away,
Find the spell to free her, and you
will save the day!
In a tower up high, the knight has
locked her in jail, look up and you’ll see the
tower as you start the trail”.
Each Trail booklet comes with a certificate upon completion from the Visitor Centre
The Trail costs £2.00 per child in addition to park admission charge
Make the most of these beautiful sunny days whilst enjoying lunch in our refurbished Caspian’s Café
Sit back, relax & take in the beautiful surroundings
We have a range of dishes available, made freshly to order
Open 10am – 5pm daily until the end of season
Open to all to enjoy
We look forward to welcoming you
The park is open from the 19th February – 2nd November 2018.
Gates open at 10:00am and close at 5:00pm. (Last admission 3:00pm).
Caspian’s Tea room open from 10.00am to 5:00pm
Come and visit us to see our new refurbished café which is open to all, located within the Follies Adventure Park.
Our food is locally sourced bringing a taste of Shropshire to your plate, hot food is available until 4:30pm.
- The walk takes approximately 3 hours, last entrance to the park is 3:00pm and gates close at 5.00pm.
- Please note the park is not suitable for pushchairs and wheelchairs due to the terrain.
- An emergency telephone is located at Weston Bridge alternatively please dial 01948 841777.
- Please take a map and watch the health & safety DVD.
- Sensible shoes must be worn.
- Torches are highly recommended for the caves and tunnels, these can be purchased from the visitor centre.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times.
- All routes are signposted throughout the park.
Our Warden Safari offers our visitors the chance to learn some of the history behind the Follies whilst being transported via land rover to two of our main hotspots around the park
Drop off and pick up points are as follows –
Arrival pick up point – Visitor Centre
This service is £15.00 per vehicle in addition to admission fee – with a maximum of 6 seats
Unavailable Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays
Advance booking only – subject to availability
Please contact the Visitor Centre to book on 01948 841 777
Take a walk through the beautiful grounds of Hawkstone Park Follies with Steve & Lisa from Shropshire Falconry. Hawk Walk experiences last approximately 2 hours where you witness some superb flights by their feathered companions.
Such a fantastic day out for all to enjoy!
For more information visit www.shropshirefalconry.co.uk
To make a booking please call Steve & Lisa on 07968 715564 or 07719 909967