Due to the extreme weather we have had to cancel Santa Safari today. We will call all bookings to advise.
Please note the Follies is now closed and will re-open February 2018.
Our Santa Safari tickets are still available and if you would like to book or check availability please call the sales office on 01948 841700.
Our website will be updated in due course with the opening hours for 2018.
- The walk takes approximately 3 hours, last entrance to the park is 3:00pm and gates close at 5.00pm.
- Please note the park is not suitable for pushchairs and wheelchairs due to the terrain.
- An emergency telephone is located at Weston Bridge alternatively please dial 01948 841777.
- Please take a map and watch the health & safety DVD.
- Sensible shoes must be worn.
- Torches are highly recommended for the caves and tunnels, these can be purchased from the visitor centre.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times.
- All routes are signposted throughout the park.
Our Warden Safari offers our visitors the chance to learn some of the history behind the Follies whilst being transported via land rover to two of our main hotspots around the park
Drop off and pick up points are as follows –
Arrival pick up point – Visitor Centre
This service is £15.00 per vehicle in addition to admission fee – with a maximum of 6 seats
Unavailable Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays
Advance booking only – subject to availability
Please contact the Visitor Centre to book on 01948 841 777
OCTOBER OPEN EVERY WEEKEND AND THEN 1/2 TERM “21-3RD NOVEMBER”
A SPOOKTACULAR SCARE TRAIL FOR THE KIDS £2 PER HUNT. FIND THE SPOOKY PUMPKINS & SKULLS WITHIN THE FOLLIES, AND SOLVE THE RIDDLES.
A ZOMBIE WORKSHOP FOR KIDS WITH CREATURE FEATURE.
HAVE YOUR KIDS VISIT THE FOLLIES FOR A SPECIAL ZOMBIE FACE PAINT SESSION
£5 FOR THE FACE PAINTING AND HUNT