Hope you’re all enjoying the sunshine.
Archery is available at Hawkstone Park.
we run Archery on set dates as a have a go session
Or alternatively if you have a group of 10 or more, please contact the visitor center for a booking time
HAVE A GO ARCHERY £3 FOR 6 ARROW
GROUP BOOKING £6 per person. Prize for the highest/lowest score. (minimum group of 10)
we have a mixture of fun targets and competitive games you can plan for a great day out.
life size animal targets
themed targets (Zombies/bingo/darts/animals)
- The walk takes approximately 3 hours, last entrance to the park is 3:00pm and gates close at 5.00pm.
- Please note the park is not suitable for pushchairs and wheelchairs due to the terrain.
- An emergency telephone is located at Weston Bridge alternatively please dial 01948 841777.
- Please take a map and watch the health & safety DVD.
- Sensible shoes must be worn.
- Torches are highly recommended for the caves and tunnels, these can be purchased from the visitor centre.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times.
- All routes are signposted throughout the park.
Our Warden Safari offers our visitors the chance to learn some of the history behind the Follies whilst being transported via land rover to two of our main hotspots around the park
Drop off and pick up points are as follows –
Arrival pick up point – Visitor Centre
This service is £15.00 per vehicle in addition to admission fee – with a maximum of 6 seats
Unavailable Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays
Advance booking only – subject to availability
Please contact the Visitor Centre to book on 01948 841 777